I’ve been tagged with a meme by LilMomThatCould, a blog that you definitely want to check out. You’ll be glad you did.
On to the meme, which if I didn’t mention it before is a sort of chain letter adapted for the internet. LilMomThatCould posted this same one, which I linked to above and tagged me to do the same meme. Given the opportunity to tell you something odd about myself is something I am delighted to do! I see these oddities all the time, so it won’t be hard to give up five of them. Naturally I pick myself apart, but I’m glad I have people around who love me despite them.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Okay…so six unspectacular quirks that I possess.
1. I hate my sheets to be exposed so I make my bed everyday. I have two cats, and I do not cotton to the idea of having kitty hair in my bedsheets, much as I love the little money sucks, I don’t have any desire to share my sleeping space with their hair. So I make the bed everyday. And we lock them out of the bedroom while we’re gone. They don’t need to get the idea they have the run of the house. Said kitties featured below, first we have Punk (very aptly named by the way) and then we have Rebound (whose nickname is SpeedBump for obvious reasons).
2. A second oddball quirk…I hate a full sink. And if that means I have to stack dirty dishes neatly beside the sink, that’s what that means. Yes I know it’s easier just to wash them…but sometimes I don’t want to take the time to do that. Which takes me to number 3.
3. I have to wash my dishes before I wash my dishes. Yeah, no rinsing and sticking them in and winging it for me, oh no. So when my dishes come out with crap on them, you know I’m pissed off! I know they didn’t go in there like that! I used to hear when I was a kid, “the dishwasher is NOT a garbage disposal!” I got the point.
4. I hate trash anywhere but in the trash can, and I hate it there too. I hate trash. Further, I think that should be a man’s job, every time. I don’t think women should have to deal with that at all. We’re expected to smell good, look pretty and give you hot sex….ahem, step with the trash yo.
5. I’m outta numbers but not quirks….hmmm….maybe you guys will be lucky enough to hear about more again later. Okay…last but not least quirk… I think hairy people are gross. Ew Ew Ew. When a person is hairy, then has the nerve to wear shorts, um could we cover that up please? I could puke, really. Icky Icky Yuck!
So that’s my five, now I gotta figure out who I’m gonna tag. So of course I’m going to pick on the quirkiest people I know in the blogosphere. 🙂
We’ll start with tagging Dan who was reading Sabrina’s Money Matters back when I was getting my blogging feet wet. Tag you’re it Dan! I know what that means and you’re on! Then I’m tagging Sara who wrote about unfortunate incidents the same week I had one, so I couldn’t help it, and I love her blog, who couldn’t use a little lesson in Simplicity?
Last but not least is a new blog I’m reading FatGrrl. I love it. Nuff said, you must check it out. I have another one I’m reading, but not gonna divulge that gem yet. We’ll just say FatGrrl led me there.
So tag peeps! You’re it!
** Update: As I reread this post I realized that between the title and the end I forgot I owed you six quirks…um not five. I guess I forgot how to count. So sixth quirk, sometimes my brain will be going through thought processes faster than my brain can keep up and I lose things in the process….like how many quirks I was supposed to tell you about. It’s frustrating, some might call this ADD, I might too, but I don’t like labels. 😉