I thought it would be funny to let you guys in on a few of the sillier things that I do…just because I always sound so serious about shit. 🙂
1. When my son was small I used to burp just to make him laugh. When he’d make rude noises I’d make a huge deal of it…just because he’d giggle til he turned red. 🙂
2. When I was a kid my mom cut off all my hair and when I went into the girls’ bathroom at school, all the girls thought I was in the wrong bathroom, still one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.
3. When I was a very small kid (far before I had any markings of a girl) I used to play baseball with my shirt off just like the neighborhood boys.
4. I’m notorious for giving gifts early. I buy them and immediately want to give them, and sometimes I do. Prime example: My son has his birthday gift already…and his birthday is the 12th. 😉
5. I like books on cd. Shut up.
6. Sad parts of shows and movies choke me up..but I hide it well. At least I think so.
7. I like old timey shows from “back when things were simple” like Andy Griffith, Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C., I Love Lucy, Perry Mason…
8. I watched Sabrina..and liked it.
Well, eight was all I could think of so that’s what you get. 🙂 Enjoy and hey, share some funny things about you too!